Thursday, February 18, 2010

Weekly Letter Writing Challenge


If you remember I am doing this Weekly Letter Writing Challenge from Learning as they Grow, then....


...You've got a pretty good memory, because it's been so long since I wrote anything even I had almost forgotten. Then today I had an opportunity to write two letters. (Count them - one, two!) So I guess I'm doing a bit of catch-up.

I was going to write an e-mail to two friends of mine, congratulating them for a new programme they are running, when I realised a letter would be much more personal. So I penned a short note this afternoon, and dispatched it with a trusted messenger. (Which is much cheaper and safer than sending them by mail.)

Let's hope they get them sooner than the last time.

1 comment:

  1. I remember you were doing the challenge but I forgot for awhile that I thought I would too. Needless to say, I have yet to write a letter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say Hoo Ha Ha!