Today I am linking to two different blogging prompts. Look at me, the little multi-tasking fish. Using both fins at once.
As always I am being random on Friday in honour of Caffeinated Randomness at Under Grace and Over Coffee. This week however I am doing it by sharing 10 random facts about myself as requested by Lynnette Kraft over at Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground. Both amazing women of God - please go visit their blogs.
- I like the fact that I am tall because it make me feel superior;
- I don’t like the fact that I like being tall;
- Babies and young children love me, for no apparent reason;
- Some of my hobbies include Calligraphy, and Origami, which I am quite good at;
- Whenever I thought I had failed an exam, I would build castles, palaces and even villages out of paper, covering entire rooms of the house;
- My memory is so good I often pretend not to remember things so as not to scare people;
- I own my own business, which I operate from home;
- I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die. (No, I didn’t, but I love Johnny cash);
- I’m not really a fish you know. I just pretend. I’m actually allergic to seafood;
- Since I started school, I have spent less than two years not studying anything.