Friday, June 26, 2009

Find the fishy

Sorry I have been scarce this week, and not responding to all the deep and meaningful comments and e-mails I have been receiving. My internet connection has been down since Tuesday, and seems in no danger of being repaired soon. The guys at tech support say it won't help to come fix it yet, because the storm last night knocked over a relay tower. So I might not be seeing you for a while. :-(

I'll come around and be sarcastic... uh, I mean clever... on all your blogs as soon as I can.

Just keep swimming.

6 comments:

  1. Computers and technical difficulties go together like sugar and spice, peaches and cream, peanut butter and jam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your tech issues. Stuff like this always makes me ask, "Okay, God, are You trying to get my attention? Is there something else I'm supposed to be doing here?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, a little time away can be a good thing. For instance, I just intentionally spent 36 hours at my great-grandparents' farm where there is NO phone, NO internet, and NO TV. It was absolutely rejuvenating to just totally, completely get away for a while. I wish I could've gotten away with staying for a week. But alas, I leave for the mission field next weekend.

    I hope you get it straightened out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I jumping on the "things happen for a reason" train.

    God has a funny way of redirecting us just when He knows we need it.

    see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could 'get away from it all' that easily. If so, I would have unplugged my internet years ago.

    Unfortunately my business is very dependant on internet for communication and research, so I am suffering here. Can't do meaningful work at an internet cafe.

    <-SB><

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been awhile since you commented on my blog, I was wondering where you were.

    I only just clicked how cool your signature is.

    ReplyDelete

Say Hoo Ha Ha!