Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Writing Report

Are you still hanging around here?  Okay, I better say something then.

I have been a little scarce this week, due to the fact that I am still writing my latest novel.  The going is slow, and I am only up to about 16,000 words.  But I am having fun.

I think once I am finished, I will probably throw this one out, and go back to edit an earlier one.  But you never know, it may have it's moments.

Right now, I am giving my main character a brother, who wants to leave the priesthood to become an accountant.  That ought to be good for a few laughs.

I am actually starting to see quite a strong spiritual element to the story, which had never been the plan to start with.

Interesting.

I'll let you know how that works out.

To learn more, go to my other blog, or visit me at the NaNoWriMo site.   

5 comments:

  1. What? Don't all little boys dream of growing up to be accountants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Become an accountant? Does he suffer from temporary insanity?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHHAHAHAH....too funny!

    Miss "seeing" you around...praying for your latest writing adventure. I am sure it will be awesome.

    Can I get a Hoo Ha Ha in the How-ouse?

    ReplyDelete

Say Hoo Ha Ha!