Friday, November 5, 2010

Soap Bubbles


me85x120

One of my favourite blogging buddies is Michelle over at ~Psalm 104:24~.  She doesn’t blog nearly enough to satisfy my tastes, but I enjoy each and every post.  If you’re looking to read about a “treehuggin' homeschoolin' free spirit peacemaker dreamer tattoo lovin' nature freak” then you really shouldn’t be bothering to look elsewhere.

Well, among her other accomplishments and job-titles, Michelle is a goat farmer.  And so when I recently won an impromptu contest on her blog,  (impromptu, because I was the only one who knew it was a contest) she agreed to send me a prize.

Photo-0144

Photo-0143And in the post today, all the way from the United States of America, my first bar of Goat’s Milk Soap. (Oatmeal flavour, for the manly fish.)   

 

Thank you Michelle.

2 comments:

  1. Imagine my relief. I thought you were going to say you received a goat. :) Hoo Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every fish needs a good bubble bath now and then ...

    ReplyDelete

Say Hoo Ha Ha!