Monday, November 29, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010


nanowrimo_participant_08_120x240 Less than a month ago, I started writing NaNoWriMo with the insane idea of writing 50,000 words in 30 days. 

It was insane.
 
It was impossible. 

It was fun!

 

 

ML web_badge Of course, because I am never one to do things by half measures, I also decided to sign-up again as a Municipal Liaison.  Which means that I was responsible for the Port Elizabeth region.  Well, let me just say that that has been a blast. 

Writing with some of the most awesome people I ever met, these guys have done me proud at every turn.

And what happened?

nano_10_winner_240x120-7

Does that answer your question?

I hit 50,000 words today, but my novel is nowhere near finished.  I am planning to try and fit in about another 2000 – 3000 words before Tuesday night.  As always, it has been a real learning experience. 

So thank you to my loyal reader(s?) for following me on this journey, and normal blogging will resume shortly, once I figure out what normal means.

1 comment:

Say Hoo Ha Ha!