Thursday, February 23, 2012

I have a wife, and… we spend time together.

Sometimes I talk to her. 
Sometimes she talks, and I listen.
Sometimes we both talk.
Sometimes we do not talk, we just sit in silence together.

It is AWESOME.

I love my wife, and I love spending time with her.  Not just once a week for an hour, or ten minutes of talking before I go to sleep at night. 

I want to spend all my spare time with her.  In order to build a relationship with her, I need to share all my experiences, all the time.  So I can really say I am spending quality time with her.

Sometimes when I am very busy, I will just send her a quick text message on her mobile ‘phone, or SKYPE, to say “I’m thinking about you.”

Am I treating my prayer life with GOD the same way?  Do I take spending time with Him as seriously?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hoo Ha Ha!