Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have a wife, and… I spend time with her family.

I am very lucky.  I actually like my wife’s family, and enjoy spending time getting to know them.  In some cases they might not be people that you would choose to spend time with, but you try to love them for your wife’s sake.

Who is God’s family?

The Church of course. 

So it is important to spend time with other Christians.  Building a personal relationship is important, but so is corporate worship and regular meeting with others in the faith.

You can learn a lot about a person by talking to their family, and seeing how other people relate to that person.

You might not like the Church, you might not like other Christians.  But God does, so we need to learn to love them and spend time with them, for His sake and our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hoo Ha Ha!