Sunday, January 11, 2009

Intro

For the benefit of those of you who are knew to this site, let me explain something quickly.

I used to have my own group on Facebook, where people met to discuss issues of Christianity, and related themes. Most of the posting was done by me, with quite a few comments and discussions by my friend Mike.

In fact, things used to get quite heated there, with a couple of good natured arguments.

And then the administrators at FACISTbook disabled my account without explanation. I know why, it was because I wasn't a real person, and fake profiles are not allowed. Me? Not a real person? I beg to differ.

I was admittedly a little upset, but decided to let it go. If facebook didn't want anything to do with me, the I didn't want anything to do with facebook. Except that my friend Mike informed me that when I was deleted, all my posts in the group I had created (Shark Baits Reef) dissappeared as well. Luckily I had had the foresight to make Mike a co-administrator as well, or the entire group would have dissappeared. So I left the group to Mike to carry on with, however he never really did anything with it. He said it wasn't the same without me, and he wasn't really comfortable posting fresh ideas. He preferref to just disagree with me. :-)

So I left things, and then something interesting happened...

People started complaining. I was out at coffee with some friends the other day, and a couple were telling me how much they missed the reef. Even people who were not members, apparently used to pop in and look.

So I have been prevailed upon to restart the Reef. And here it is.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hoo Ha Ha!