Monday, October 4, 2010

I can see November from here

Ah, November.  11th month of the year; a sign of the approach of December.

And also the setting for National Novel Writing Month

As I mentioned last year, I am one of the insane writers who spend November trying to beat out a 50,000 word novel in 30 days.  (We have to be finished by midnight on 31 Nov.)

And, since I am a Municipal Liaison for South Africa, and also for my hometown, I will be spending a lot of time looking after other writers, and hanging around in the forums.

So just a bit of advanced notice.  I will still be blogging here, but probably not as regularly.  Unless I can save up enough posts by the end of the month to pre-load them for November.

Madness?  This is NANO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for attempting the Nano writing project. I don't know how you can do that. Very intimidating to me, personally.

    ReplyDelete

Say Hoo Ha Ha!