Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have a wife, and…

Last year I met and married the most amazing woman.  She really is a gift from God, and I thank Him every day for bringing her into my life.

She has taught me a lot.  About myself, about relationships, about life.  I love her, and I want to work hard at our relationship to make it grow.

I believe one of the reasons God gives us the covenant of marriage is to try and help us to understand His relationship with us, and how we can work at it to make it grow.

So I will be starting a series called “I have a wife, and…” in which we will be looking at the ways we can learn from our relationship with our romantic partner about how to build our relationship with our Heavenly Father. 

Whether you are married, in a relationship, or single, I hope you will stick around and give me some input.  I am still quite new to this relationship thing, and could use some pointers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hoo Ha Ha!